您还没有绑定微信,更多功能请点击绑定

国内信息产业部最新的和ROHS有关的信息(2006.4月的会议)

集团内部的信息,让我翻译成中文,其实ROHS不是我这一块的,不知道对大家有没有帮助,如果好,请给我加分

I have just participated in a seminar organized by the Ministry of Information Industry in Beijing on 2 & 3 April.
我剛剛在4月2日与3日在北京參加了一個信息產業部組織的一個研討會。

More information is now available since our last seminar in Shenzhen on 23 Feb. The following is my report on the updates.
可以看到更多信息因為我們最后的研討會2月23日已經在深圳舉行了。以下是我更新的報告。

The regulation that has emerged in China is very different from that in EU.
在中國的法規跟歐盟有很大的不同。

This new law, scheduled to enter into force on 1 March 2007, covers "Information Products" only, i.e. mostly electronic products and components, but also includes certain types of batteries, battery chargers, LEDS, HI-FI systems, IT cables and fiber optics, CD, VCD, DVD and other data storage devices, recording tapes, print heads and toner, certain chemical additives in electronics, packaging materials, etc.
這個新的法律﹐計划在2007年三月1日生效﹐只覆蓋了"信息產品"。例如﹕大多數是電子產品和元件﹐但是也包括一些型號的電池﹐電池充電器﹐LEDS﹐HI-FI系統﹐IT電纜和光纖﹐CD,VCD,DVD及其它信息存儲裝置﹐磁帶﹐打印抬頭和調色劑﹐一些電子產品中的化學添加劑﹐包裝物料等等。

For details, please refer to these links (in Chinese) which I have already provided previously:
細節請看如下鏈接(中文)﹐我先前已經給出過。

http://www.mii.gov.cn/art/2006 ... .html (法律的文本并在頁面底部有相關鏈接)

http://www.mii.gov.cn/art/2006 ... .html (產品范籌的定義)

The regulation covers products which are imported to China or produced locally. Exports and military items are excluded.
該法規覆蓋了進口到中國的或本地生產的產品。出口的和軍用元件沒有包括。

Also, many household appliances are NOT on the list, but these may contain parts or components that ARE regulated.
并且﹐許多家用電器不在清單上﹐但這些有可能包含了法規中的零件或元件。

This long list DOES NOT equate to products ban. Products on this list will be subjected to certain legal requirements, such as labelling, specification of contents and safe usage period. From this long list, MII and its Working Groups will establish a "High Priority Products Catalogue" that specifies which items will be subjected to further requirements stipulated in accompanying standards.
此清單不等同于產品禁令。此清單上的產品會屬于某些法律的需求﹐象元件的標簽、規格和使用安全期。從這個長清單上﹐MII和它的工作小組會建立一個(高优先產品目錄)來說明哪些類型會有規定相關標准的需要。

In the Beijing seminar, senior MII officials have informed that the "High Priority Products Catalogue" is under preparation, and will NOT be issued until the second half of 2007. Also, at least 8 standards will be issued in the next few months.
在北京的研討會上﹐資深MII官員透露“高优先目錄”已經在准備中﹐在2007年下半年之前不會出台。并且﹐最少8個標准會在接下來的几個月里出台。

I have obtained the draft versions of 3 of the standards, respectively on testing methods, products labelling and concentration limits (sent to yourselves in previous emails, and will be placed on our Product Compliance Committee website). The other 5 standards are on lead-free soldering and I will try to obtain the drafts as well.
我已經得到了這個標准中的三條的草案﹐分別針對測試方法﹐產品標簽和集中限度(已經在先前的電郵中發給大家了﹐并會放在我們的產品標准委員會网站)。其它5個標准是關于無鉛錫焊﹐我也會試著去拿到這些東西。
对“好”的回答一定要点个"赞",回答者需要你的鼓励!
已邀请:

yyyy203 (威望:3) (上海 ) 汽车制造相关 主管

赞同来自:

Products on the "High Priority Products Catalogue" will need to comply with concentration limits specified for the 4 heavy metals and 2 flame retardants (these are identical to EU's, but additions may be made in the future). Also, these products are required to achieve "China Compulsory Certification" - i.e. 3C) by authorized organizations that are most likely to be laboratories under government infrastructure (EU has no such requirements for specific certification). Tests by private sector laboratories are unlikely to be accepted for this purpose.
“高优先產品目錄”上的產品需要符合4种重金屬和2种放射性延緩劑的集中限度標准(這些与EU相同﹐但可能會在未來增加附加條款)。并且﹐這些產品被要求達到有權組織很可能是政府下屬的實驗室扮發的“中國必須証書”(例如﹕3C)(歐盟沒有規格証書的要求)。私營部門的實驗室的測試不大可能會被接受。

Before the catalogue is established, and for products not covered by the catalogue, labels that list contents (regarding the 6 substances) and corresponding concentrations WILL be required. This is important to note because we should immediately plan for this work in order to meet the 1 March 2007 date. Private sector laboratories may carry out tests for this purpose. The labelling is part of the self-declaration process in the new law. I believe MII may also use this information to eventually decide which products would be placed in the "High Priority Products Catalogue". Please note that the label is also supposed to provide information on "environmentally safe usage period" - i.e. the lifetime of the products without leakage, unusual changes, or potential harm to human health, properties and the environment. We may or may not already possess this information for our products and should pay attention accordingly.
在目錄建立之前﹐目錄中不包含的產品﹐清單包含的种類(包括6种物質)和相應种類會被要求的。這個很重要因為我們應該立即計划這項工作以便符合2007年3月1日這個日期。私營部門實驗室會為此展開測試。標簽是新法律中自我宣告程序的一部分。我相信MII也會用這個信息來最終決定哪种產品應該被放入到“高优先產品目錄”。請注意標簽也會在“環境安全使用期”方面提供信息。例如﹕產品防漏期﹐非通常改變﹐或對人体的潛在損害﹐性能和環境。我們也許會也許現在沒有占有我們的產品的這個信息并應該在此方面注意。

4 个回复,游客无法查看回复,更多功能请登录注册

发起人

扫一扫微信订阅<6SQ每周精选>