您还没有绑定微信,更多功能请点击绑定

[分享]Oral Practice

Thank you very much for your gracious speech of welcome. China is one of the earliest cradles of civilization and a visit to this ancient civilization has long been my dream. This visit will give me an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and establish new contacts. I wish to say again that I am so delighted and privileged to visit your great country and this lovely town. I am deeply grateful for everything you have done for me since my arrival in China.
我非常感谢您热情友好的欢迎辞。中国是最古老的文明摇篮之一,访问这个文明古国是我多年梦寐以求的愿望。这次访问给予我一次极好的机会拜访老朋友,结交新朋友。我为自己能访问伟大的贵国和这座美丽的城市,再次表达我的愉快之情和荣幸之感。我对您为我到达贵国后所做的一切安排深表谢意。

I am very glad to have the opportunity to work in your company with a group of brilliant people in China’s automobile industry. I had been looking forward to this job for many years and you have made my dream come true. I appreciate all you have done for me. I really love my new house that you have chosen for me. If you don’t mind, I wish to tour around your company properties and meet my Chinese colleagues and lab assistants tomorrow.
我很高兴有此机会来贵公司工作,与中国汽车业的杰出人士合作共事。这是我多年来一直盼望想要做的事,您使我的梦想成为实现。我很喜欢您给我安排的这个新居。您若不在意的话,明天我想去贵公司走走,与我的中国同事和实验室的助手们见面。

浦江商务旅游公司是经国家旅游局批准的我国首批商务旅游公司。公司以外国在华的商社和三资企业为主要服务对象。公司宗旨是以旅游促进商务,为改善上海及其周边地区的投资环境提供全方位的服务。公司竭诚与客户建立互惠互利的合作关系,坦诚相待,共同发展商务旅游事业。
Pujiang Business Travel Company is one of the first of its kind approved by the State Tourist Administration. The company provides service mainly to foreign business firms and FIEs in China. We follow the principle of promoting business activities with the development of tourism and offering all needed service to improve the investment environment in Shanghai and its surrounding areas. The company does its best to establish cooperative relations with all its interested clients on the basis of mutual benefit and promote business tourism in an honest partnership.

今晚,我们很高兴在北京大学接待我们的老朋友格林博士和夫人。我代表学校的全体师生员工向格林博士和夫人以及其他新西兰贵宾表示热烈的欢迎。我相信格林博士这次对我校的访问,必将为进一步加强两校的友好合作关系做出重要的贡献。明天,贵宾们将要赴南京和上海访问,我预祝大家一路旅途愉快。
It gives us great pleasure to play host tonight to our old friends, Dr. and Mrs. Green in Beijing University once again. On behalf of the faculty, students and staff of the university, I wish to extend our warm welcome to Dr. and Mrs. Green and other distinguished guests from New Zealand. I am convinced that Dr. Green’s current visit to our university will surely make an important contribution to further strengthening the friendly relations and cooperation between our two universities. We have arranged for our distinguished guests to leave for Nanjing and Shanghai tomorrow for a tour. And I would like to wish you all a pleasant journey.

Your Honor Mr. Mayor, thank you very much for your extraordinary arrangements and hospitality. In the short period of the two-week study tour, we have travelled much of your country. Those were indeed exciting and unforgettable days. We have experienced the warm reception, the utmost courtesy and genuine friendship of the Chinese people. We have been deeply impressed by the diversity, dynamism and progress of China under the policies of reform and opening to the outside world. We are glad that we are part of the dramatic process of your change from the planned economy to the market-oriented economy. The co-operative relations between our two countries have become so extensive that they have affected almost all areas of economy.
尊敬的市长先生,感谢您的精心安排与好客,在短暂的两周考察中,我们的足迹遍布贵国的许多地方。那些日子确实令人激动,令人难忘,我们感受到的总是中国人民的热情接待,高度礼貌和诚挚友情。中国在改革开放政策引导下,气象万千,充满活力,不断进步,这些给我们留下了极为深刻的印象。贵国正处于一个由计划经济向市场经济转轨的过程,我们很高兴能参与这个富有戏剧性的转轨/转变过程。我们的合作关系领域广阔,几乎已涉及到所有的经济领域。

Welcome to the Cairo International Conference Center. The Conference Center is a gift from the government of China. It is a symbol of friendship between the peoples of China and Egypt. Up to now, the Cairo International Conference Center is the only comprehensive conference center in Egypt. It occupies an area of 300,000 square meters. Of these, 58,000 square meters have been given to conference facilities. The Center is a mere ten-minute drive from Cairo International Airport, a five-minute walk from the Cairo Football Stadium and the Cairo International Exhibition Hall. As you stroll in the conference center you will be able to appreciate the magnificent architecture and millions of dollars worth of art. You will also enjoy the beauty of the lovely man-made lake and the two Chinese pavilions.
欢迎参观开罗国际会议中心。该中心是中国政府赠送给埃及政府的礼物,是中埃两国人民友好的象征。迄今为止,开罗国际会议中心仍是埃及唯一的综合性会议中心。其占地面积为300,000平方米,其中58,000平方米为会议设施。中心距开罗国际机场驱车仅10分钟,步行5分钟便可抵达开罗足球场和开罗国际展览馆。漫步在该会议中心,您不仅能领略宏伟的建筑,同时还能欣赏到价值连城的艺术精品。此外,您还能观赏到美丽的人工湖和两座中国式的亭子。

{V{V{V
对“好”的回答一定要点个"赞",回答者需要你的鼓励!
已邀请:

smith_yang200x (威望:5) (上海 ) 食品饮料 QM经理 - 希望向品质控制方面的行家学习提高

赞同来自:

So professional English,I am blush,self motivation from now on.Oh,I have said so many times,where is my way?

4 个回复,游客无法查看回复,更多功能请登录注册

发起人

stephenSun
stephenSun

Nothing is impossible.

扫一扫微信订阅<6SQ每周精选>