[原创]R u good at stamping & molding?
PS, its basic salary is 14K/month.
This company is not in the 500s, but regards as the 20th of the 100 favour
company in USA, it's major is the instrument of test, chemical and optics,
which used most in the hospital, also regard as the 3rd in this field. They
have 70 branchs in 30 countries,and since 2002 the WWP(world wide purchase) department begin transfering to china, and by the 3005 the staff in his shanghai factory will added from 70 to 2000.
And because this department is very new, so they need the candidate very strong in mechanical, and very familiar with the manufacture process such as molding and stamping and can read the mechanical cartograqhy.
Title: Senior Sourcing Engineer (Mechanical emphasis)
Organization: China Manufacturing Operations
Location: Shanghai Region, PR China
Reports To: Director of Sourcing and Logistics – China Manufacturing Operations
Position Summary: Leads all Sourcing activities within assigned scope of responsibility, to include supplier qualification and selection, negotiation of purchase agreements, administration of orders, and overall management of the supply chain as required to support Thermo production requirements and customer needs. Utilizes Six Step Sourcing Process, and interacts and collaborates with technical support, Quality, and materials management personnel as required to achieve business objectives. This position supports both China Manufacturing Operations and Thermo Global Sourcing needs and strategies.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
• Identifies potential suppliers within assigned scope of item / commodity responsibility.
• Leads the process of qualifying and selecting appropriate suppliers.
• Develops and executes Sourcing strategies. Analyzes industry trends to assess short and long term strategic goals and objectives.
• Negotiates purchase agreements in accordance with Thermo policies, procedures, and approval authority.
• Collaborates internally and externally as required to optimize supply chain results. Manages business relationships with suppliers, including monitoring negotiated contracts to ensure service and quality requirements are met, and proactively implementing best practices to reduce inventories and improve cash flow.
• Drives cost savings through value engineering and leveraging of spend, as appropriate.
• Develops and implements Sourcing performance objectives relating to quality, cost, and material availability. Tracks and reports on key performance measurements.
Other Job Requirements:
• Up to 40% travel may be required, as necessary to transact business at supplier locations.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Engineering is required. CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) designation is preferred.
• 5-7 years experience in Purchasing or Strategic Sourcing preferably in a JIT environment.
• Experience (minimum of 5 years) in Sourcing mechanical and electro-mechanical components and systems.
• Experience in interpreting technical documentation (drawing and specifications) is required.
• Experience in World Class supply chain methodologies and Continuous Improvement processes.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to effectively interact with multiple organizational units.
• Must be able to work on multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, while acting in a decisive manner and demonstrating a bias for action.
• Demonstrated track record for improving supplier performance and reducing material cost.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proficient in Mandarin Chinese and English languages
• Sourcing Savings Scorecard
• Supplier Cost Management
• Supplier Quality and Delivery Performance
• Sourcing Launch Schedule
• On Time Delivery metrics for products
• Inventory metrics such as DOS and Turns.
If you have any interesting or you know someone suitable for this position,
please tell me.
cccarhm (威望:1) (吉林 ) 机械制造 员工